Healthy springrolls with Wonky dip by 'Mijn Puur Leven'
Springrolls go Wonky
The foodblogger Carla behind 'Mijn Puur Leven' goes Wonky again.
For those who do not know her, she's a healthy foodie and real Wonky lover!
And today, because the weather is sunny, she created a new recipe with Wonky dip: springrolls.
Healthy springrolls with Wonky dip
Oh gosh, springrolls. I love them!
Ate lots of them on the trips to Asia, but did not make them myself yet.
That's going to change now that foodie Carla created a healthy Wonky springroll. YES!
On our blog we share the recipe for the springrolls that Carla created.
Of course, if you want, you can give the recipe a little twist and add a personal touch.
Moreover, you can choose the veggie option by replacing the chicken with tofu.
- rice paper
- chicken or tofu
- wonky dip (choose your favorite)
- black pepper
- red bell pepper
- Cut the chicken or tofu in thin pieces.
- Bake the chicken or tofu in some olive oil.
- Cut the vegetables in thin strips.
- Dip the rice paper in hot water so they become soft (read the instructions on the packaging).
- put the rice paper on a cutting board and fill it with the vegetables and chicken/tofu. Make sure you have some surface area left to roll. Top it with some fresh herbs, pepper & salt.
- Now we can start rolling! Fold uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the rice paper, until you have some nice rolls.
- Serve with some soy sauce or some extra Wonky dip.
Springrolls can be used as aperitif, lunch or dinner with a simple salad.